Posted on By EvalartTagged
Yes, it is possible. Here are the steps to follow to assign a manual score:
- On the Evalart home page, click on the “Reports” option, located on the top bar.
- Click on the option “View sent tests”.
- When you enter the list of tests, click on the pencil icon located to the right of the test whose score you wish to modify.
- Select the question you wish to modify in the “Details by question” section.
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of the score you wish to change.
- Replace the old score with the new one.
- Click on the “Save” icon to save your changes.